Search This Blog

1.3.16

Latest News

I don't post often, but when I do there's usually a lot to discuss...

So, straight to it:

I now have two more teachers available to take students at my drum school in Kreuzberg, Berlin; "Dr Paradiddles Wonderdrumporium".

Lessons can now be offered in English or Italian and we are open for new students :-)

I am personally almost fully booked now but the other guys are happy to take on new students...




Next, my updated portfolio.  I am in the process of updating both my teaching CV and my discography.  It's been busy and I have been working with some truly amazing people this year already:

I am looking forward to the music video for the single "Cold Call" by Marakesh which should be ready in a couple of weeks.  We shot the film in February in the deep, deep south of Berlin.  It's going to look incredible I think...  I will post it and spam you all when it's online.


I have also been working with two of the UK's biggest names in studio recording and education:  BIMM and The Abbey Road Institute.

I was lucky enough to have been a part of the opening at Abbey Road, Berlin last week and helped demo the drums and studio as part of the opening night.  It was a huge honour.


If you would like to know more about studying in Berlin either at Abbey Road or BIMM, they offer very different educational programs and I am happy to talk with you more about how they work and what the deal is.

As well as working with these two amazing organisations, I am still offering workshops and masterclasses at The Academy of Music and Sound in the UK, with a trip booked this month (March).  So, if you are in Swindon or Birmingham and want some drum type lesson, let me know and we can book it in - (I will be in the UK 14th to 19th March).


Today also sees the release of the album Sharks and Butterflies from Mr Dog The Bear featuring my playing.


https://www.facebook.com/mrdogthebear/


Last but not least, I had the extreme pleasure recently of working with a new young band, who only thought of a name for themselves after we'd recorded the album!


"Harpo Dell" spent a few hours getting drunk and playing music in my studio while I helped record and mix; an easy job when the songs and players are as good as these guys.  A raw, emotional, dark & brooding album, it was a short but beautiful experience - and Thursday I get to see them play live :-)  I am very excited...

Check out the record here.

Enough for now.

I will get on and update my CV
Byeeee
:-)


7 comments:

  1. They say that the Devil works hard. Everyone’s wrong. You work harder. We’re so proud of you.
    dopdf crack
    master-pdf-editor-crack-torrent/
    zoner photo studio x crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your refreshing take on accomplishing our team goal makes it an absolute pleaser to work with you! Keep the imagination flowing.

    k7 total security crack
    cudatext crack
    dropbox crack

    39. I think I have nev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I've been following your site for a while now.
    the website, your writing style is excellent.
    I've added it to my list of favorite websites, and you can bet I'll be back.
    Here's a link to my personal website:
    So tell me what you think about it.
    ccleaner pro crack
    windows 8 professional crack
    movavi photo editor crack
    revo uninstaller pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful message! I really enjoyed reading
    You can be a good writer. Bad Alvzis Blog and Testament
    He'll be back later. I want to argue
    Keep up the good work, have a great weekend!
    And I appreciate your work, I'm a great blogger.
    This article bothered me a lot.
    I will bookmark your site and continue searching for new information.
    camstudio crack
    adobe after effects cc crack
    gameloop crack
    zebra cardstudio professional crack ss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been surfing on the web more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any stunning article like yours.
    It’s alluringly worth for me.
    As I would see it, if all web proprietors and bloggers made puzzling substance as you did.
    the net will be in a general sense more beneficial than at whatever point in late memory.

    1click dvd copy crack
    ram saver professional crack
    wise duplicate finder crack
    icecream pdf editor crack
    icecream slideshow crack
    icecream pdf candy desktop crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    snagit-crack/
    iobit-malware-fighter-pro-crack/
    nitro-pro-crack-2/
    avast-premium-crack/
    usb-redirector-technician-edition-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since moving to the North Coast, Autum and Zach Peyton have laid down roots in the community through their work at River City Flower Farm.


    webstorm crack
    typing master pro crack
    vso convertxtodvd crack
    mackeeper crack
    teamviewer crack with torrent

    ReplyDelete